Do You Need Disability Benefits?
Our law firm stands up for people when it matters most
You've worked hard for years to pay into the Social Security system. When you're hurt and can no longer work, the system is supposed to take care of you. In theory, it's simple. You apply for benefits, and the government provides you with income for as long as you need it. It's a financial lifeline for people who have no other way to make ends meet.
In practice, it's not so simple. The Social Security Administration denies most initial claims. You may think you have no way out. That's not right, and it's not justice.
Get an experienced Social Security Disability attorney on your side. Get Chad Jones Law, P.C. We know how to handle the complex SSD process from start to finish, and we'll stand with you every step of the way.
We'll handle the SSD process from start to finish. No fee until we win.
For over a decade, we've been fighting for injured and disabled people and helping them get the benefits they need. We'll help you through every step in the process. Take a look at our SSDI FAQ page for more information on how we handle these complex cases.
- Filling out the initial application. Most applications are denied, but you can put yourself in a better position to succeed by working with an experienced attorney from the beginning.
- Providing medical details that prove you meet the Social Security Administration's strict criteria. Often, legitimately disabled people are unable to claim benefits because they did not present their medical information clearly to the SSA. We'll help you show that your condition matches the standards set in the Social Security "blue book."
- Compiling other information such as financial information, employer information and a complete work history - a mandatory requirement for SSDI benefits.
- Appealing a denied claim. Even with an attorney on your side, there's a strong chance that your initial application will be denied. Appeals are nearly routine in the world of Social Security Disability, and we'll help you file promptly and properly.
- Going before a judge. If your application is denied, we may need to go before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) to reconsider your case. We will gather the information needed to present your case and help you accurately describe your injury or illness during the hearing.
Social Security Disability benefits are available to people who have worked in jobs covered by Social Security for at least 10 years. If you do not qualify, you may be able to get Supplemental Security Income benefits instead. And if you're not sure, our attorneys would be happy to meet with you and explain your rights and options.
Fight for the benefits you need. Contact us today.
Navigating the complex SSD process is difficult, and you don't have to do it alone. Our attorneys have more than a decade of experience helping people get the benefits they need. And because we accept these cases on a contingency fee basis, you don't have to worry about whether you can afford our help. If we win, our fee will be a percentage of your past due benefits set by the Social Security Administration; if not, you owe us nothing.
The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can work on getting the benefits you need. Call 1-800-64-JONES today. We'd be happy to meet with you for a free consultation at our office - or if you can't come to us, at your home or wherever else is convenient for you.