Careers At Chad Jones Law
Chad Jones Law, P.C. is a service-focused, results-driven law firm that helps clients in Bryan-College Station, Waco and communities throughout Central Texas. Our attorneys practice in the areas of personal injury, Social Security disability, immigration and criminal defense.
Our firm is seeking dynamic, hardworking professionals to join our team. We offer competitive pay and benefits, continuous training and growth opportunities, and a fast-paced, supportive work environment.
- Submit your resume by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Include a cover letter with your available start date.
- By applying for a position, you expressly agree to a background check.
- If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you within 2 weeks.
Our WINNING Core Values
Make a Difference
Accountability to Our Team
Be the Support That Lifts People Up
Innovate: Be Different, Be Better
Be the Client's Voice. Be Their Hero.
Ready to Fight. Ready to Win.
Case Manager - College Station or Waco
Are you looking for a great place to work? Are you a professional who enjoys working hard and has a passion for helping people? Chad Jones Law is a fast driven law firm representing individuals and their families throughout Texas. We are seeking another outstanding Case Manager to join our team.
- College Station, TX
- Waco, TX
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage timelines and deadlines of each of your assigned cases
- Work each case quickly and efficiently, along with the attorney, from beginning to end
- Meet with prospective new clients and existing clients (attorney-client meetings)
- Identify issues and solve problems quickly
- Communicate with clients and insurance adjusters on a regular basis
- Communicate with law enforcement, witnesses, experts, etc., as necessary to obtain further information
- Communicate effectively with our internal records specialists to ensure the correct and complete medical records are obtained timely
- Review cases medical records and assemble binders in Adobe Acrobat
- Prepare and submit correspondence
- Enter detailed notes and keep cases updated
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience preferred as an insurance adjuster, legal assistant or paralegal
- Positive attitude and a passion for helping people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Excellent organization skills
- Punctual and Reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn programs quickly
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Competitive hourly wage (including overtime) depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits package, including vacation (PTO), paid holidays, health insurance, retirement plan contribution matching
- Training and growth opportunities
- 40 hours per week average
- Monday - Friday
Chad Jones Law is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.