Careers At Chad Jones Law
Chad Jones Law, P.C. is a service-focused, results-driven law firm that helps clients in Bryan, College Station, Waco, Midland, Odessa and communities throughout Texas. Our attorneys practice in the area of personal injury.
Our firm is seeking dynamic, hardworking professionals to join our team. We offer competitive pay and benefits, continuous training and growth opportunities, and a fast-paced, supportive work environment.
- Submit your resume by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Include a cover letter with your available start date.
- By applying for a position, you expressly agree to a background check.
- If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you within 2 weeks.
Our WINNING Core Values
Make a Difference
Accountability to Our Team
Be the Support That Lifts People Up
Innovate: Be Different, Be Better
Be the Client's Voice. Be Their Hero.
Ready to Fight. Ready to Win.
Attorney – College Station, Waco, or Midland
For over 20 years, Chad Jones and his team have been fighting the big insurance companies to protect the rights of individuals in our communities throughout the great state of Texas. Our firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a culture of high achievers.
The right attorney for our firm is eager to work hard and fight for what’s right, and must be results-driven. The ideal candidate has trial and deposition experience and a track record of success to match.
Some specific duties include: client meetings and client management, managing your case load – working cases from start to finish, conducting legal research, negotiations, etc. You will litigate your cases and take them to trial when necessary and assist our team in trials, depositions, and mediations occasionally.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, where delivering the best results and service to our clients is the number one focus. They will be professional, detail-oriented, and have a passion for helping people.
Our office is equipped with top of the line technology and software tools that our attorneys and staff use to navigate daily tasks, conduct investigations, litigate cases, and stay in contact with our clients. We only hire eager and motivated individuals, so you will have a great team working beside you.
Case Manager – College Station
Are you looking for a great place to work? Are you a professional who enjoys working hard and has a passion for helping people? Chad Jones Law is a fast driven law firm representing individuals and their families throughout Texas. We are seeking another outstanding Case Manager to join our team.
- College Station, TX
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage timelines and deadlines of each of your assigned cases
- Work each case quickly and efficiently, along with the attorney, from beginning to end
- Meet with prospective new clients and existing clients (attorney-client meetings)
- Identify issues and solve problems quickly
- Communicate with clients and insurance adjusters on a regular basis
- Communicate with law enforcement, witnesses, experts, etc., as necessary to obtain further information
- Communicate effectively with our internal records specialists to ensure the correct and complete medical records are obtained timely
- Review medical records and assemble binders in Adobe Acrobat
- Prepare and submit correspondence
- Enter detailed notes and keep cases updated
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience preferred as an insurance adjuster, legal assistant or paralegal
- Positive attitude and a passion for helping people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent organization skills
- Punctual and Reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn programs quickly
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Competitive hourly wage (including overtime) depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits package, including vacation (PTO), paid holidays, health insurance, retirement plan contribution matching
- Training and growth opportunities
- 40 hours per week average
- Monday - Friday
Chad Jones Law is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.