Chad E. Jones, Founding Member
Board-certified Texas personal injury attorney committed to justice
If you are suffering from a personal injury due to someone else's negligence, Chad E. Jones wants to lead your fight for justice on your behalf. With more than 18 years in practice, Mr. Jones is well-versed in Texas legal procedures. A dedicated attorney, he keeps abreast of Texas law by regularly attending continuing education courses and maintains his board certification through his stellar peer evaluations.
Committed to serving Central Texas
Chad E. Jones is a graduate of Texas A&M who returned to the Bryan-College Station area after completing law school to found Chad Jones Law, P.C. As an Aggie and longtime resident of Texas, he is intimately familiar with our community, the unique needs of our student and resident population and our legal system. Mr. Jones is a passionate advocate for people who have been injured or are facing legal trouble, whether at A&M, Baylor or in the communities of Bryan-College Station and Waco.
Helping injury victims, focused on results
Chad E. Jones, J.D., is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a certification held by only two percent of the lawyers in Texas based on the following strenuous guidelines:
- Been licensed to practice law for at least five years
- Dedicated the majority of their practice to personal injury trial law for a number of years
- Attended continuing education seminars regularly to keep legal training up to date
- Been evaluated by fellow lawyers and judges
- Passed a day-long written examination, which demonstrates their extensive knowledge of the law of evidence, procedure and other substantive law involved in the trial of personal injury cases
As a board-certified lawyer who is well known in the community, Chad Jones has achieved high customer satisfaction ratings. With an attorney to answer your questions and help you seek due compensation, the process of seeking compensation for an injury is less daunting. Mr. Jones has the experience and knowledge to face your challenges. With Chad Jones on your side, you can demand the results you deserve to get your life back on track.
- Texas, 1997
- Nebraska, 2010
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- J.D., University of Houston, 1997
- B.B.A., Marketing, Texas A&M, 1994
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Past associate municipal court judge
- Past Texas Young Lawyers Association regional board of directors member