Board-Certified Bryan-College Station & Waco Injury Attorney Provides Sound Legal Guidance
Advocating for the personal injuries of victims of negligence in Texas
A personal injury can be costly and time-consuming. Hundreds of thousands of Texans are injured or killed each year due to someone else's negligence. The Texas legal team at Chad Jones Law is dedicated to offering clients with personal injury claims competent and compassionate service. If you or a loved one was injured in a serious accident involving a motor vehicle or a loved one suffered a wrongful death, we inform you of your rights and walk you through the complicated process of seeking compensation for your personal injuries or loss.
Providing personal injury litigation experience that matters in the outcome of your case
With more than 17 years of experience, Chad E. Jones is a seasoned attorney in all matters relating to Texas personal injury law. He meets with each client in person and handles the case from start to finish. In a vehicular accident, the call often arises for expert testimony and accident reconstruction. Working closely with private investigators and witnesses, we get to the bottom of your claim and work hard to ensure that you are compensated for your personal injuries. We are committed to justice.
Chad Jones Law provides you with:
- A Board-Certified Trial Lawyer— Chad E. Jones is board-certified through the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in personal injury trial law.
- Personal attention — Mr. Jones will personally be involved with your case from start to finish.
- Experience — Since 1997, Chad E. Jones has practiced personal injury law in Texas and continues his education to stay current with new laws.
Handling all your personal injury claims
Whether you are the victim of an auto collision due to a driver texting behind the wheel or suffered defective drug side effects from a negligent manufacturer, we know the legal process and are here to answer questions regarding your personal injury claims, including:
- Auto accidents — When a drunk driver runs a red light and broadsides, or T-bones, your vehicle, you deserve compensation for your car accident injuries.
- Trucking crashes — Large trucks can cause serious damage to you and your vehicle.
- Railroad/FELA injuries — Railroad employees who are injured on the job are protected by the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA).
- Catastrophic injuries — Severe injuries, such as brain or spinal cord trauma, can result in permanent impairment or wrongful death.
- Motorcycle wrecks — Motorcyclists can go unseen by careless drivers, and 2 percent of all bikers are involved in a motor mishap during their lives.
- Social Security disability — If you are injured and are no longer able to work, the federal government provides Social Security disability insurance if you worked long enough to pay your dues into the system.
- Defective drugs and wrongful death — As your Brazos County law team, we fight for you if you are the victim of defective drugs and for the family members of those who died a wrongful death.
We are committed to justice, and we do whatever it takes to achieve fair results.
Contact an experienced Texas personal injury law firm for a free initial consultation to discuss your case
The Texas personal injury law firm of Chad Jones Law handles cases in Bryan - College Station, Waco, Temple, Houston and throughout the state of Texas. Our staff members are fluent in Spanish, and we provide free parking and flexible office hours. Now is the time to call for your free consultation at 800.645.6637, or contact us online. We return calls after hours, and we fight for fair results in your case.